Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The Royal Leichhardt reserves the right to cancel any member’s participation in The Royal Social (TRS) if:
- In Royal Leichhardt’s judgment, the Member has in any way breached the terms and conditions, or
- If no points are awarded to the member in a 12-month period. When a membership is cancelled, all accumulated points are cancelled.
- The Royal Leichhardt will renew all Royal Social memberships in February every year. The process will be a simple one – no paperwork!
- Discounts will only be rewarded to members that have fully completed and returned the TRS membership application.
- Members will only receive points/discounts by presenting their membership card upon purchase at the bar. The Royal staff has the right to refuse/disqualify the membership card if the corresponding member does not use the correct card.
- Discounts are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable.
- The Royal Leichhardt reserves the right to decline issue, withdraw the card, alter the conditions at any time, or terminate the membership at any time without notice.
- You may apply for a new membership card if yours is lost or stolen. Any accrued points will be transferred to your new card. A fee of $5 will be charged for the replacement card.
- A member’s card and any unredeemed accrued benefits are not transferable, and must be used by the Member to whom they are issued.
- Any notice given by The Royal Leichhardt will be sent to a member using the member’s email address as last provided by the member. It is the member’s responsibility to maintain and update their correct personal contact information. To update your details simply visit our website or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The member’s card cannot be used with any other event or promotion unless stipulated by The Royal Leichhardt.
- TRS membership is open to all people aged 18 years or above.